Monday, November 21, 2011

In My Mailbox # 3



   In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that I picked up from The Story Siren's blog. If you don't know what this is, it is a way for us bloggers to show our followers what books we've received this week in the mail, bought somewhere or gotten from the library or elsewhere! :)

   My stack of books to-read just keeps growing higher each week!  But I got through quite a few last week, so maybe I'll eventually get semi caught up at least.  This week I got a TON of books from the library and one from NetGalley.  Instead of posting pics, I've decided to post the titles with links to the Goodreads pages and Amazon pages. I encourage you to check these out if you're interested.

Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl (Goodreads / Amazon)
The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore (Goodreads / Amazon)
Once Upon a Time by Jane Yolen (Goodreads / Amazon)
Between the Sea and Sky by Jaclyn Dolamore (Goodreads / Amazon)
The Poisoned House (A Ghost Story) by Michael Ford (Goodreads / Amazon)
Past Perfect by Leila Sales (Goodreads / Amazon)
Witchlanders by Lena Coakley (Goodreads  / Amazon )
After Obsession by Carrie Jones and Steven E. Wedel (Goodreads / Amazon)
Inheritance by Christopher Paolini (Goodreads / Amazon )
On A Dark Wing by Jordan Dane (Goodreads / Amazon)

That is all for this week! I have a review for "The Apothecary" and a couple others that I will be posting either today or tomorrow for sure and the "Once Upon a Time" recap that is still missing from last week (as it is not on again until November 24th) will be up by Thursday at the latest. Well, that's it for today. Happy reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated and I always read them with a smile on my face! :) While I appreciate the thought, this an award-free blog as well. I just don't have the time to keep up with it. Thank you for my smiles and please share your thoughts! Also, sorry for the Captcha, but I've been getting a lot of spam lately!