Friday, December 16, 2011

Follow Me Friday # 2


   So, Follow my Blog Friday is a meme held by Parajunkie and it's where you answer the weekly question and then link yourself and you go and check out other blogs of your interest.

Q: When you’ve read a book, what do you do with it? (Keep it, give it away, donate it, sell it, swap it..?)

A: It really depends on how much I love, like or hate the book and how desperate I am for book space.  When the bookshelves start to bow downwards, I know it's time to give in and donate some of them.  I NEVER sell my books.  I either donate to the library, Salvation Army or trade it in at the used bookstore.  Love my books though... :)

8 comments:

  1. Stopping through from Friday Follow! I am your newest follower :)

    http://lawyergirlruns86.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm following you back.
    http://readinginthemountains.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I try to go through my bookshelves about every 6 months and figure out what I want to keep and what I don't care about. Then I swap them on swap.com or hold "used book" giveaways on the blog!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great that you donate your books. I really new to go through my shelves and do some cleaning. New follower!

    My Follow Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never bought books from the Salvation Army, but I've found some at Goodwill before.

    Here is my Follow Friday post

    New follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. new follower :)
    Great post!

    Happy Friday and Check out my follow Friday!
    http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/follow-friday-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree that sometimes the shelves reach a point where they need to be cleaned out a bit! I don't sell mine either :-)

    Thanks for stopping by my FF! Following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love my books so much, as well. I'm usually really good at picking out books, so I never really find anything I hate. That means I keep mostly everything. :P

    I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated and I always read them with a smile on my face! :) While I appreciate the thought, this an award-free blog as well. I just don't have the time to keep up with it. Thank you for my smiles and please share your thoughts! Also, sorry for the Captcha, but I've been getting a lot of spam lately!