Sunday, January 1, 2012

In My Mailbox # 9


   In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that I picked up from The Story Siren's blog. If you don't know what this is, it is a way for us bloggers to show our followers what books we've received this week in the mail, bought somewhere or gotten from the library or elsewhere! :)

   Happy New Year y'all!  This is my first post of 2012 and I hope it will be as awesome of a year as 2011 was for this blog.  So, I really raked in the books this week from the Library, NetGalley, Amazon and I bought a book also with a giftcard from Christmas.  I also won a couple on LibraryThing and got Cidney Swanson's newest from the author herself!  My Kindle is still proving to be a godsend and I can't wait to get a good case and a booklight for it...but that might not be for awhile because I have an addiction to Korean dramas and will probably be spending most of my next paycheck on Amazon.  I am an oddity people, this is a fact.  Toward the books:

Books I Got for Free From Amazon and Smashwords

Tears by Rita Webb (Goodreads / Amazon)
Veiled by S.B. Niccum (Goodreads / Amazon)
Breathless (The Cordelia Chronicles) by Heather C. Hudak (Goodreads / Amazon)
The Christopher Pepper Chronicles: The Silver Soda by Chad Campbell (Goodreads / Amazon)
Eve Hallows and the Book of Shrieks by Robert Gray (Goodreads / Amazon)
The Glassheart Chronicles by J.L. Bryan, Courtney Cole, etc. (Goodreads / Amazon)
Halloween Is For Lovers by Nate Gubin (Goodreads / Amazon)
Princess by Courtney Cole (Goodreads / Amazon)
October Girls by Scott Nicholson (Goodreads / Amazon)
Saint Jude by Dawn DeAnna Wilson (GoodreadsAmazon)
Untraceable by S.R. Johannes (Goodreads / Amazon)
The Witches of Santa Anna, Books 1-6 by Lauren Barnholdt (Goodreads / Amazon)

Books I Won on LibraryThing

Linked by Lisa Alden (Goodreads / Amazon)
The Psyonic by Shanda Sharlow (Goodreads / Amazon)

Book I Got From the Author

Unfurl by Cidney Swanson (Goodreads / Amazon)

Books I Got From the Library

The Ghost and the Goth by Stacey Kade  (eBook) (Goodreads / Amazon)
The Pledge by Kimberly Derting (Goodreads / Amazon)
The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder (Goodreads / Amazon)
Legacy by Cayla Kluver (Goodreads / Amazon)
Melody Burning by Whitley Strieber (Goodreads / Amazon)
How to Save a Life by Sara Zarr (Goodreads / Amazon)
Illuminated by Erica Orloff (Goodreads / Amazon)
The Always War by Margaret Peterson Haddix (Goodreads / Amazon)
Enthralled: Paranormal Diversions edited by Melissa Marr (Goodreads / Amazon)
A Beautiful Friendship by David Weber (Goodreads / Amazon)
The Watch That Ends the Night: Voices from the Titanic by Allan Wolf (Goodreads / Amazon)
Personal Demons by Stacia Kane (Goodreads / Amazon)
A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness (Goodreads / Amazon)
Breadcrumbs by Anne Ursu (Goodreads / Amazon)
Snow in Summer: Fairest of them All by Jane Yolen (Goodreads / Amazon)
Corsets and Clockwork: 13 Steampunk Romances (Goodreads / Amazon)

That's all for this weeks edition of In My Mailbox fellow book minions!  Quite a haul and I definitely will be busy for a long time.  I have upcoming reviews for The Girl is Murder and The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer.  Have any of you made New Year's Resolutions?  I've resolved to lose about 30 pounds.  I lost 30 since last April, now I just need to lose the other half of the overweight burden.  This is by my Doctor's approval, cause I was verging on obese last year.  Anybody doing anything exciting this year?  Drop me a line and happy reading y'all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated and I always read them with a smile on my face! :) While I appreciate the thought, this an award-free blog as well. I just don't have the time to keep up with it. Thank you for my smiles and please share your thoughts! Also, sorry for the Captcha, but I've been getting a lot of spam lately!