Saturday, February 4, 2012

Follow Me Friday # 8



   So, Follow my Blog Friday is a meme hosted by Parajunkee and AlisonCanRead. It's where you answer the weekly question and then link yourself and you go and check out other blogs of your interest.
  
Q: Define what characteristics your favorite books share. Do they all have a kick ass heroine or is the hot love interest the Alpha Male?
 
A:  I have a serious thing for bad boys and kick-ass heroines.  Plus, I adore an interesting and new concept in a fantasy book.  If it's vampires or werewolves it has to really work for my attention.  But if it's killer unicorns or royalty/epic fantasy I am all in! :)

1 comment:

  1. Killer unicorns? I like bad boys as long as they aren't jerks. I actually haven't read any vampire or werewolf stories recently. Where'd they all go?
    Waiting For Wentworth

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated and I always read them with a smile on my face! :) While I appreciate the thought, this an award-free blog as well. I just don't have the time to keep up with it. Thank you for my smiles and please share your thoughts! Also, sorry for the Captcha, but I've been getting a lot of spam lately!