Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #14 - Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR

 
      Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by The Broke and The Bookish, which allows bloggers to share lists of some of our favorite (and not-so favorite) things.  This week we’ll be highlighting the top ten books on our Winter TBR lists.  If your list looks anything like mine, it's downright scary and you had a really difficult time narrowing it down!!!  Considering the amount of galleys I have to read this Winter, I could be busy for the rest of my foreseeable future (i.e. life)!  I can't wait to see what books we might be anxiously awaiting together and as always, happy Tuesday and have fun everyone!  Also, MAKE SURE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR POSTS SO I CAN VISIT YOU GUYS TOO!!! Without further adieu, the books (it's always all about the books)! :)
 
Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. I really want to read Panic as well :-) Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice ones! Seeing these around a bit today!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! So many of these are ones I still need to read as well, especially Vitro; can't wait to get to my arc of that. I hope you get to them all. My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Picks. Going Rogue looks good.

    Here is my TTT!
    http://innerworkingsofthefemalemind.wordpress.com/2013/12/10/top-ten-tuesday/

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated and I always read them with a smile on my face! :) While I appreciate the thought, this an award-free blog as well. I just don't have the time to keep up with it. Thank you for my smiles and please share your thoughts! Also, sorry for the Captcha, but I've been getting a lot of spam lately!