Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #16 - Or the Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me


      Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by The Broke and The Bookish, which allows bloggers to share lists of some of our favorite (and not-so favorite) things.  This week we’ll be highlighting the top ten books we wouldn't mind Santa bringing in his sleigh!!!  So, I might be cheating just a little bit on this one!  A couple of the books on here are ones actually on my "Santa" (i.e. parents') list!  I can't wait to see what books I can take from your to-buy or get lists and add to my own!  And as always, happy Tuesday and have fun everyone!  Also, MAKE SURE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR POSTS SO I CAN VISIT YOU GUYS TOO!!!  Without further adieu, the books (it's always all about the books)!  :)  All of the books are linked to their Goodreads pages.  P.S.  The only one of these I've actually read yet is The Mark of Athena.  Yes, I know I'm pathetic!!! :p

Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Getting From Santa










4 comments:

  1. Great list! I have The Darkest Minds and Shadow and Bone on my shelf right now, I really need to get to them in January. :) Happy Holidays

    New follower! :)

    Erin @ Let's Evaluate
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was late to the Shadow and Bone party but it totally lives up to the hype. Now I'm impatiently waiting for the final book in the trilogy!

    Aly @ My Heart Hearts Books
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mark of Athena and House of Hades are both good books that kept me hooked and I keep seeing My Name is Rapunzel everywhere, I'll probably give in and pick up a copy soon.

    My TTT: http://takeawalkonthewriteside.blogspot.it/2013/12/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-i-wouldnt.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh nice! I LOVED Touch of Power! Good time to start the trilogy since all the books are out! Well, the third one comes out 12/31 and my copy was shipped early. Hope you get some of these new to me reads and of course Maria's!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated and I always read them with a smile on my face! :) While I appreciate the thought, this an award-free blog as well. I just don't have the time to keep up with it. Thank you for my smiles and please share your thoughts! Also, sorry for the Captcha, but I've been getting a lot of spam lately!